- This event has passed.
Advanced Research Computing at Michigan — An Overview
June 27 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
Kahn Auditorium, Biomedical Science Research Building
Brock Palen, Associate Director of Advanced Research Computing – Technology Services, will provide an overview of the resources available to researchers engaged in computationally intensive science on the University of Michigan campus.
The talk is open to researchers from any department at U-M.
The session will address:
- high performance computing services
- data science services such as Hadoop and Spark
- research storage
- cloud services
- database hosting
- networking services
- grant consultation and collaboration
- access to off-campus resources.
There will be time for questions and answers after the presentation.
A live video stream of the event will be available:
- For desktop computers: https://a2m.bluejeans.com/a2m/live-event/za07948
- For Apple phones and tablets: Download Bluejeans app from: https://itunes.apple.com/app/blue-jeans/id560788314, enter event ID : za07948
- For Android: Download Bluejeans app from: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bluejeansnet.Base enter event ID : za07948