Explore ARCExplore ARC

College of Engineering’s shared Flux allocation

The College of Engineering provides a Flux allocation that can be used by anyone in the College.

The allocation is currently for the Standard Flux service. For detailed information, see the College’s Flux Allocation webpage.

Please send any questions or requests to hpc-support@umich.edu.