- This event has passed.
Great Lakes Summer 2020 Maintenance
August 3 @ 7:00 am - 4:20 pm
We will be performing our bi-annual maintenance on Great Lakes, which is expected to take one day.
- Migration to CentOS 7.8
- Upgrade NVIDIA drivers for CUDA 11
- Upgrade Slurm to 20.02.3
- Add PMIx 3.1.5 and PMIx 2.2.4 support
- Upgrade Singularity to 3.6.1
- Upgrade to latest OFED
- Update proxy service to newer hardware and OS
- Updates to GPFS filesystem for /scratch
- Updates to the InfiniBand networking (firmware on switches and HCAs)
- Update software defaults for a variety of our software packages
- Update to Open OnDemand 1.7.14
- Update number of open files limit from 1024 to 20480