Flux Known Issues
No current issues
1. Fill out the ARC-TS HPC account request form.
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- the number of cores needed
- the start date and number of months for the allocation
- the shortcode for the funding source
- the list of people who should have access to the allocation
- the list of people who can change the user list and augment or end the allocations.
For information on costs, visit our Rates page.
December 8 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Deep Neural Networks (DNNs) are used as a machine learning method for both regression and classification problems. Keras is a high-level, Python interface running on top of multiple neural network libraries, including the popular library TensorFlow. In this workshop, participants will learn…
December 8 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
There are a variety of formats available for R markdown beyond ‘standard html’, one of which is Distill. Distill is specifically oriented toward presentation of results, and offers a clean…
December 8 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
This lecture-style workshop will introduce relevant concepts and techniques for modelling cross-sectional data observed on regular (such as remote sensing pixels) or irregular (such as Census polygons) lattice. Such data…