TURBO RATES (U-M SHORTCODE IS REQUIRED TO ORDER)
- Unreplicated: $9.31 per terabyte per month ($111.72 per year)
- Replicated: $18.69 per terabyte per month ($224.28 per year)
Snapshots are no extra charge
How can I order Turbo if I’m an LSA faculty member, LSA lecturer, or LSA GSRA/GSRI?
Please request Turbo via the LSA Research Storage Portal.
How can I order Turbo if I’m from Michigan Medicine?
Please request access to the Research Computing Package via the HITS Customer Service Portal (requires level-2 login).
LOCKER RATES (U-M SHORTCODE IS REQUIRED TO ORDER)
- Unreplicated: $3.26 per terabyte per month ($39.12 per year)
- Replicated: $6.50 per terabyte per month ($78.00 per year)
Snapshots are no extra charge.
Ordering Storage (Turbo or Locker)
In order to order either new Turbo or Locker storage you need to visit ITS Service Request System (SRS).
Once you have clicked on that link you can follow these steps to order storage:
- Select ‘Request Service’ at the top of the screen.
- Select either Locker Storage or Turbo Storage from the list under ‘Category’
- Chose the type of storage you need, either NFS of CIFS.
- Once you’ve chosen your storage type (Locker or Turbo and NFS or CIFS) you will be taken to a series of pages that you will need to fill out. Click ‘Next’ to move through each page.
- Once all pages have been filled out you will be taken to a ‘Review’ page. Here you can verify all of your information is correct before submitting your request.
- After reviewing all your information to ensure it is correct click on ‘Submit Now’ to submit the request for a new volume.
- The changes will be sent to the ARC-TS Storage team so they can process the request. This can take up to a business day to complete. They will update you as soon as the changes have taken effect.